When Game of Thrones star and strongman competitor Hafthor “Thor” Bjornsson posted his insane mass-building meal plan , he made sure to include a prominent disclaimer. “Yes this is a lot,” he said in the post. “I don’t recommend YOU to try this!!”.
Here’s my diet plan for my his for World’s Strongest Man:
- 6:50 Morning workout! Cardio + CORE for 30min BCAA, Glutamine + handful of almonds
- 7:30 8 eggs + 200gr Oats + blueberries & strawberries + avocado
- 9:30 400gr Beef, 400gr Sweet potatoes, handful of spinach & greens
- 11:50 BCAA, glutamine
- 12:00 400gr Chicken + 400gr potatoes, greens + some fruits
- 14:00 Blender = 150gr oats or sweet potatoes, 2 bananas 150gr kelloggs rice krispies, frozen berries, handful almonds, peanut butter and glutamine
- 14:30 Training strongman, BCAA, glutamine, Vitargo
- 17:30 60gr protein + 2 banans
- 18:00 500gr beef + potatoes, greens
- 20:30 500gr salmon + 500gr sweet potatoes
- 22:30 50gr casein protein or 6 eggs + avacado + 30gr almonds + 50gr peanut butter
Drink a lot of water throughout the day and juices to get more calories. Middle of the night 50gr casaine protein or raw eggs.