Mike Counihan is a man who has made a name for himself in both the police and bodybuilding worlds. This article will delve into his career, workout and diet plan, social media accounts, measurements, and the topic of steroids.
Mike Counihan has been a police officer for over 20 years, and he has dedicated his life to public service. He started his career as a patrol officer and has since worked his way up to the rank of detective. Counihan has been awarded several commendations for his excellent work and has been recognized as a valuable member of the police force.
Mike Counihan is also known for his impressive bodybuilding career. He started lifting weights at a young age and has been competing for over a decade. Counihan has won several bodybuilding competitions, including the Mr. Massachusetts title in 2015.
Counihan’s workout plan is highly detailed and structured. He trains six days a week and focuses on a different muscle group each day. His workouts consist of heavy lifting and compound exercises, such as squats, deadlifts, and bench presses. Counihan also incorporates cardio into his routine to maintain his lean physique.
Here is a breakdown of Counihan’s workout plan:
Monday: Chest and Triceps
- Warm-up: 10 minutes on the treadmill
- Incline bench press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Decline bench press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell flyes: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Tricep pushdowns: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Skull crushers: 3 sets of 10 reps
Tuesday: Back and Biceps
- Warm-up: 10 minutes on the rowing machine
- Deadlift: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Pull-ups: 4 sets to failure
- Seated cable rows: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Hammer curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Preacher curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Warm-up: 10 minutes on the stationary bike
- Squats: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Leg press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Leg extensions: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Lying leg curls: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Standing calf raises: 4 sets of 15 reps
Thursday: Shoulders and Traps
- Warm-up: 10 minutes on the elliptical machine
- Military press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lateral raises: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Front raises: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Shrugs: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Warm-up: 10 minutes on the treadmill
- Barbell curls: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Close grip bench press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Cable curls: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Overhead tricep extension: 3 sets of 12 reps
- 30-45 minutes of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) on the treadmill, bike or rowing machine, depending on preference.
Counihan’s diet plan is just as detailed as his workout plan. He follows a strict meal plan that consists of lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. He eats six meals a day and avoids processed foods and sugar. Counihan also supplements his diet with protein shakes and other supplements to help him meet his nutritional needs.
Here’s a sample meal plan for the day:
- 4 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 cup black coffee
- 6 oz chicken breast
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 cup broccoli
- 6 oz salmon
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup asparagus
- Protein shake (whey protein, almond milk, banana, spinach)
- 6 oz lean beef
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup mixed berries
Social Media Accounts
Mike Counihan is active on social media, and his followers love to see his progress updates and motivational posts. He has a large following on Instagram (@mikecounihan_) and Facebook, where he shares his workouts, meals, and personal life. He also has a YouTube channel, where he shares workout tips and tutorials.
Mike Counihan’s physique is highly impressive, and his measurements reflect that. He stands at 6’2″ and weighs around 220 pounds. His chest measures 52 inches, his arms measure 18 inches, and his waist is a lean 32 inches.
As with many professional bodybuilders, there have been rumors that Mike Counihan uses steroids. However, he has never been caught or accused of using performance-enhancing drugs. Counihan has always maintained that his success is due to his hard work and dedication to his craft.
In conclusion, Mike Counihan is a highly impressive individual who has made a name for himself in both the police and bodybuilding worlds. His workout and diet plan are highly detailed, and his social media accounts are highly engaging. While there have been rumors of steroid use, Counihan has never been accused or caught using performance-enhancing drugs.