Gal Gadot, an actress, who turned into a ‘Wonder Woman’ on set, used to serve in the Israeli Defence Force and has received the Miss Universe title in 2004 at the age of 18. She used to play many outdoor games and was doing sports when she was a kid. That all can make you think she was born to play the ‘Wonder Woman’ role from the DC universe. However, Gadot puts a lot of effort into keeping herself in shape.
1. The first and foremost thing for her and her team is to drink a gallon of water every day. That will help you stay hydrated, tuned during workouts and curb cravings for food.
2. No sweets, candies and cookies before going to bed is another important rule. Gadot prefers to stay veggie – she sticks to peppers, celery, tomatoes and maybe an avocado toast. Only that and strawberries will you see on her instagram. However, sometimes she allows herself a chocolate ice-cream or a burger but not that big as that triple-decker burger inspired by the movie.
3. As for eating habits – never forget to mix lean protein with greens, it has to be 50/50 in your meal.
4. Another important advice from her personal experience is mix workouts. Don’t focus just on the gym and weights, do some heavy sport activities like boxing and practice different martial arts. That will help to develop your ability to concentrate and control over your body. Besides, she did cardio, stationary bike and mixes that with rowing machines, squats, pull-ups and ball throws, what helps to build strength.
5. Two-minute combo excersise should be a daily routine for you. It includes push-ups for 30 seconds and holding a plank for 30 seconds. That has to be repeated four times.
Follow these steps and you may turn into a ‘Wonder Woman’ one day.