The most ripped man alive is 48-year-old Helmut Strebl from Austria with just 4% bodyfat, making his body look like a picture in an anatomy book!
He’s modeled and competed for 20 years, and become well know for giving motivational speeches which inspire others to achieve physiques of greatness, this is his story: ‘ Making a truly committed decision is the ultimate power.’
At the early age of 12, Helmut first started training to protect himself from high school bullies. “At 12 years old, I was a skinny weakling and an easy prey for bullies as I stood out in absolute contrast to a schoolmate who was a muscle machine.”
His first set of weights were two bottles filled with water. It wasn’t until he was 16 when he first stepped into a gym.
Helmut’s diet is high in lean proteins and sweet potatoes and brown rice in the off-season, although he will always cut his carbs in the evening. ” I have lean protein in every meal: Egg Whites, Turkey, Chicken, Beef, White Fish. For my carbs, I go heavy in season on the Sweet Potatoes and Brown Rice.” He has between 150-200 grams of carbs, divided over six meals.
Helmut Strebl Meal Plan:
- Meal 1: 5-8 Egg Whites + 1 Yolk, 1 Chicken, large cup of Coffee, 3 Bagels with sweetener Jam, Mustard, Low-Fat Spread
- Meal 2: Meal Replacement Shake: 50 grams of protein, 80 grams of carbs
- Meal 3: Cooked Basmati Rice and Turkey/Chicken
- Meal 4: Basmati Rice and Turkey/Chicken/Fish
- Meal 5: Basmati Rice and Turkey/Chicken/Fish
- Meal 6: 10-12 Egg Whites (No Yolk) and 4 slices of Brown Toast
Helmut’s abs routine:
- Hanging knee raises + lower ab iso-tension 3×15 + 10 sec (iso-tension)
- Crunches + upper ab iso-tension 3×20 + 10 sec (iso-tension)
- Dumbbell side bends + side abs iso-tension 3×20 + 10 sec (iso-tension)
- Rope Crunches + inner abs iso-tension 3 sets till failure + 10 sec (iso-tension).
See Helmut Strebl’s workout on Muscle Madness channel…