Three-time Bikini Olympia champ Ashley Kaltwasser plans to maintain her winning run by focusing her time in the gym. Now she is the cover model and fitness influencer with millions subscribers.
Commit to treating yourself better today- Better food choices, better activity choices and of course, a better PLAN of action to put your motivation to good use. While diet and exercise are the main factors in the health of your body, adding supplements can assist & support how you look and feel as well!
Ashley Kaltwasser’s meal plan:
- Meal 1: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder mixed with iced coffee, stevia, and 1 whole grapefruit
- Meal 2 (Post-workout): 4 oz chicken, 4 oz sweet potato, 1 cup cauliflower
- Meal 3: 4 oz ground turkey, 1 cup cooked brown rice with hot sauce and chili powder
- Meal 4: MuscleEgg and coconut-flour pancakes
- Meal 5: 4 oz chicken, 2 cups veggies
- Meal 6: 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2 tbsp flax meal, stevia
- Meal 7: Quest Bar or 1 cup MuscleEgg
- Monday: Legs, glutes
- Tuesday: Cardio (Cardio is 20 minutes of high-intensity interval training, usually on a Stepmill, elliptical machine, or treadmill), triceps
- Wednesday: Back, biceps
- Thursday: Glutes, abs
- Friday: Cardio
- Saturday: Shoulders, cardio
- Sunday: Rest
Dreading your workout? Ask yourself, "WHY do I workout?" Everyone has different goals & a different path. Although some of the reasons may be shallow (Hey, it's ok to want to look good!), most of us have a few other common reasons as to why we hit the gym ?? . ?Confidence ?Strength ?Feeling of accomplishment ?Health ?Stress relief ?Energy So when you aren't feeling as motivated to workout, refer back to this list. I hope this helps! ? . . Outfit by @celestialbodiez code- AshleyKfit . . @samuellathrop ? @pureorganictan
It's going to take time and consistency. Keep the BIGGER goal in mind and say "I’m gonna keep going". Even for me, off season to on season it takes about 3 weeks to notice a difference in my body. If you are competing do it for you, don’t do it for placing and money, enjoy the experience and journey. Whatever your calling in life is or what place you earned know you worked hard and that should be a good enough reason. Savor each moment, take pics, and make friends. These are moment in time you will cherish. You will look back on it and smile. It's what you can do and what your personal best is that matters most. .